Monday, April 16, 2012

"You are Beautiful" ATC with Keely

Hello, friends. I had such a wonderful time creating this "You are Beautiful" ATC. I started with a Want2Scrap© chipboard ATC measuring 3 1/2" x 2 1/2".
Next, I adhered lovely patterned paper by The Robin's Nest and inked the edges. I then painted one of my favorite Want2Scrap© products, decorative dress form Nestaboard,™and backed it with print patterned paper. I added Want2Scrap© 3 white adhesive pearls to form a necklace.
"You are Beautiful" is such a simple, wonderful sentiment. I printed the sentiment in MS Word Calibri font and trimmed into a banner. I then lined the edges of the banner with gold glitter glue.
For the final touch, I wrapped with purple twine and a pretty pink button.
Thanks so much for visiting today!

Want2Scrap® Products Used:
ATC Chipboard (3-pack)
72 Count-White Pearls-Self Adhesive
Nestaboard™ Decorative Dress Form Chipboard

Cross Promotional Products Used:
The Robin's Nest: Plum Fleur Cardstock, Classified Cardstock

Other Products:
Ink: Colorbox
Glitter Glue: Ranger Stickles
Paint: Delta Crafts
Twine: Doodlebug Designs
Button: Jenni Bowlin
MS Word Calibri font

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover