Friday, April 20, 2012

Want2Scrap Tree Canvas


Yes, it is that time again...Time to get your hands messy! Making canvases is one of my new favorite things to do. It makes me feel like an artist each time I create one. It also lets me indulge myself in my love of bright and vivid color.


This canvass was a ton of fun and it amazes my how I can actually create an image from just a few hand cut triangles. My trees were perfectly frames by using the Silver Rhinestones Nestabling Pennants. What a fun and different way to use them.


The Brown Nestabling Circle was also the perfect way to highlight the sun. I also used four different color of 72 Count Bling...they make a perfect center for each flower.


And just one more so you can see some of the fun details in this...


I hope you are inspired to dig in and get you fingers messy too. It is really very freeing to create and not worry about making mistakes.  In the mixed media world mistakes tend to make the best art!


Want2Scrap  Products:

Other Products:
Spray Ink- Studio Calico
Paint- Claudine Hellmuth
Tissue Tape- Tim Holtz Ranger
Stamps- Christy Tomlinson /Unity
Ink- StazOn
Modge Podge- Plaid
Pen- Scarlet Lime
Rub-ons- Kaiser Craft
Pattern Paper- Pink Paislee (She Art by Christy Tomlinson)
Die Cuts- Pink Paislee (She Art by Christy Tomlinson)
Markers- Faber Castell
Kit- March Mixed Media Kit by Scarlet Lime

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover