Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Shine" ATC by: Trudy Sjolander

 Hi Everyone!
True :D here, and I'm so excited to be posting my first ever project as a new Want2Scrap designer!
The new Want2Scrap gang has a very special project in the works for a very special cause. You will want to keep checking back here to find out more info about it as we get closer to the event. ;)
Though, I can't share many details about it yet, I CAN share a project I created for it!
This ATC (Artist Trading Card) was created using one of  Want2Scrap's new Chipboard ATCs. 


The pretty Glittered Teal Chipboard and Glittered Writing Cardstock are both from The Robin's Nest who are one of our wonderful cross promotional partners. 

I cut a 2.5"x3.5" piece of the glittered chipboard and adhered it to the Want2Scrap ATC. Then I simply tore a corner from the designer paper, inked the edges, and adhered it. I used some letter stamps to ink and emboss the "Shine" sentiment, then inked around the edges of the entire card.
I used a store-bought flower that had a different center that didn't work for what I wanted,  so guess what?
I pulled the center and added one of the beautiful Self-Adhesive 72 Count Le Creme Pearls from Want2Scrap!  I inked the edges of the flower to "grunge" it up a bit.
And to bling it up a little more, I added a couple of pieces of  Want2Scrap's Le Creme Finesse Swirls Pearls.

Remember to check back often to see what the rest of the amazing designers are creating to inspire you with, and to find out more about our special event ;)  ;)

Thanks so much for dropping by to share my first W2S post!
I would love to know what you think about my ATC or the pretty bling I used on it! :)


22 comments:

  1. Your ATC is STUNNING Trudy! I LOVE the colors used! WOW! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It makes me think of vintage ocean travel, ships, mermaids, sparkling water...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just Beautiful. Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sparkles! Very pretty and love the flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combo of the Want2Scrap with The Robin's Nest glam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Trudy! Love your ATC. The flower is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love the glittery chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! I love the color, the bling and that flower is the perfect touch. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color and all the details. Great first post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done, Trudy. I'm a bling girl at heart and love all the shimmer and those pearls...I swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your atc is fabulous and beautiful. I am always amazed when I see your projects, you are a fabulous designer. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really cool! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of your work is just amazing! You are a terrific artist.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! So inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delightful! All the teal and glitter/bling is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh what a stunning piece of art!! Bet its even nicer IRL with all that sparkle! Congrats on joining your new DT.
    Lynne :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover