Saturday, April 14, 2012

Vintage ATCs

I am excited to have my very first post as a Want2Scrap DT member here on the blog. I have some ATCs to share with you today. These were the very first ATCs I've ever made, but I know they won't be the last. I don't know why I never tried them before. They are so fun to create. I loved making them so much that I had to make three!
ATC-Trio
I covered the Want2Scrap Chipboard with paper, then inked the edges before decorating them. For this one, I did the emboss resist on the background and inked the edges. I die cut the wings (from Spellbinders Home Sweet Home dies) and dress form (Spellbinders Sewing Elements) and distressed them with ink. I embellished it with lace, stamped sentiment and Want2Scrap's Fancy That! border bling.
ATC-1
For this one, I die cut the sewing machine and inked the embossed parts. The Want2Scrap Fancy Waves sit perfectly on the die cut scallops.
ATC-2
For this one, I wrapped burlap strip on the die cut spool several times, then added Want2Scrap Nestabling Scalloped Hearts Silver Rhinestones with a flower in the center. I adhered the Want2Scrap Fancy Waves! on the side to create balance.
The Want2Scrap team has something exciting coming up that involves these ATCs we've been sharing on the blog. It's something that is very close to our hearts and I hope you will join in on the fun!

Want2Scrap™ products Used:

Cross Promotional Products Used:

Other Products Used:
 Melissa Frances patterned papers
Penny Black Scented Message stamp
Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Inks
Stampendous White Embossing Powder
May Arts Burlap twine
Wild Orchid Crafts paper roses

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover