Monday, April 9, 2012

"Laugh" ATC with Alyssa

As a scrapper used to 12"x12", ATC's present me with a fun challenge.  Condensing my love for layers and paint into a 3"x2" card is TOUGH!  I started this card with an ATC base, then I added some Nestaboard and Nestabling (LOVE that these come in pearl finishes too!)

My Nestaboard was painted with a vanilla paint to coordinate with the pearls, and of course was topped with the Nestabling.  I used papers from Pink Paislee and Prima to add lots of color.

Finally, because I love the way the fine detail of the Want2Scrap™ chipboard sentiments really stands out when in it's raw state, I left it untouched as another layer of contrast and color.

As some of the other girls have mentioned, we have an exciting event coming soon, that involves these ATC's and a great cause, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Want2Scrap™ products used:



Alyssa

8 comments:

  1. I face the same challege with ATC vs. my usual 12x12. But this came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply ADORE making ATC's, and this is a lovely one -- if you are ever up for a trade --me me me -- always willing to make one for someone -- oh andthey make great card or 12x12 embellies -- great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the prettiest little ATC's I've ever seen! Congrats Alyssa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOhh!! I just LOVE THIS!! I love the blue against the white pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyssa, love the colors and that Nestabling is just perfect! Nicely done Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors. The bling makes such a lovely frame, just the right size. I think you did great with this wee sized project. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your beautiful ATC, Alyssa! The pearls and chipboard sentiment are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh gorgeous! Love all of your layers and the chipboard in the raw looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover