Thursday, April 19, 2012

Live a Creative Life

Hi, y'all! Allie here to share a project with you.

I used new Canvas ATCs from the Donna Salazar line at Want2Scrap, and accented with some Black Gemstones and beautiful bling designed by Nina Brackett. Click on any of the photos to be taken directly to the store for purchase or additional details.
   

To create my ATC, I used by Copics ABS System to airbrush the background, and then I stamped a portion of a sentiment from a Suzi Blu Stamp (Stampavie) using ClearSnap Die ink. I then placed a Want2Scrap Silhouette on top of the image and sprayed it with a cool gray color. I held the silhouette down with two post it notes. This revealed the chandelier shape. I highlighted the shape with Smooch (also from ClearSnap) and turned to the back of the atc.
On the back, I used some foil tape and attached it to cardstock. I ran it through my die cut machine using the Flourish impressabilities embossing sheet from Spellbinders Paper Arts. I sprayed this with two shades of green, and then sanded off the top layer. I like to make sure the back of my ATCs are pretty.

Thank you for stopping by today to check out my project. Cheers to your creativity!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover