Monday, April 30, 2012

The Joy of Sunshine

I snapped this photo on a car ride, when the sun was streaming in the window, and my son was just enjoying the moment.  I can relate, I enjoy sunshine too!!  This layout uses papers from The Robin's Nest, along with lots of Want2Scrap (of course!)
 The background of layout is a 7x7 Denim sheet on a sheet of The Robin's Nest Paper. I LOVE the Denim-on-grey colors!
I started this chipboard treatment with a layer of gesso.  Once that dried, I added a little stippling with brown ink, the covered it with clear embossing powder and heat set it for a glossy look.  I then added the clock rub-on and distressed it with a distressing tool.  The word was painted blue, then treated with the same brown ink and embossing powder as the white.  I love the texture this creates!
 Thanks for coming by to take a peek!
~Alyssa~
Want2Scrap™ Products used:
Chipboard Sentiments- Words of Love
Sleek Strips Silver Rhinestones
7x7 Denim
Nestaboard Fancy Tags Three

4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! The layers are fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the layering and details Alyssa! The best part is that cute little guy really "enjoying that moment". So sweet....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful layout! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover