Sunday, April 29, 2012

Thinking of you

Hi all, AJ here to share another card using some fabulous Want2Scrap bling!

For my card today I am using the Labels One Nestabling and Baby Bling pearls.


I started with my stamped image from Gina K Designs, and chose the S4-161 Labels One Nestabilites for my focal point.  I stamped the image and sentiment, and then adhered the largest Nestabling from the Labels One Nestabling Green Rhinestones set onto my die cut.

I adhered a few Baby Bling purple pearls beneath the sentiment before attaching to my card front.  I love the baby bling pearls and rhinestones, they are the perfect size to add that finishing touch to any project!

Want2Scrap Products Used:

Copic Markers
ColorBox Inks
Basic Grey patterned paper
Ribbon- Michael's


enjoy!!
AJ
http://thewillowgarden.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover