Thursday, April 12, 2012

Grungy Girly Glitzed and Glammed Card with Gems and Glitter

Hi Everyone!

True here today to share my glitzy butterfly card with you.


Now, you might think I went a little crazy with the Want2Scrap bling, but the way I see it, a girl can never have too many sparkly things! :)

I used lots of glitter for several reasons.
One, because I love glitter!
Two, because Art Glitter is one of our preferred partner companies.
Three, because I also design for Art Glitter!
And....last but not least, because I needed a card using a glitter technique for my CardMaker Magazine blog post today.

I just love it when things all fall together like that!  :)

I used glitter around the edges as a kind of sparkly way of distressing, and I also colored the butterfly in with it.

Want2Scrap® Products Used:

Cross Promotional and Preferred Partner Company Products Used:
Art Glitter: Ultra Fine Opaque and Hexis Grande Dazzlers glitters and Designer's Dries Clear Glue and an ultra fine metal tip
Beacon: Fabri-tac glue
GlueArts: 3D Combo Pac adhesives

Other Company Products Used:
Discount Card Stock: Grape Jelly Pop Tone cardstock
Inky Antics: #10121G Monarch Butterfly
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Sheer Iridescent Blue Green Organza ribbon
K&Company: Abrianna designer paper stack


If you would like to see a quick tutorial on how I did the glitter, head on over to my CardMaker magazine blog post.

Wait!!!!!
Don't forget to leave me some ♥♥♥ love ♥♥♥ here before you go!  ;)  ;)

Thanks for dropping by!
Hugs,


5 comments:

  1. Trudy, this is gorgeous and full of glitz. It makes me want to get out the glitter and sparkle, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for inspiring me Trudy! I love all the glitz and glamour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trudy such a piece of art, it just made me smile! Thanks for your creative masterpiece, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow -- what sparkly gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Trudy, amazing!! the layers and colors and textures! fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover