Monday, May 7, 2012

You Inspire me

Hey all- AJ here with another Want2Scrap card to share!

I kep my card pretty simple.  I die cut and embossed the labels shape, then stamped the butterfly onto it.  I stamped the butterfly again, cut it out, colored it in, and popped it up for dimension using 3D Foam Squares.  I used the newer Labels Twenty-Five White Pearls.  The swirls are made from the Fancy Brackets White Pearls


 Want2Scrap Products used:
 Labels Twenty-Five White Pearls
 Fancy Brackets White Pearls

CrossPromotional Products:
ClearSnap Ink
S5-077 Labels Twenty-Five Spellbinders Dies

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Lawn Fawn stamps and patterned paper


enjoy!!

AJ

http://thewillowgarden.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Aj! Love the butterfly and the beautiful pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU inspire me AJ! Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover