Friday, May 4, 2012

Simple Shabby Mother's day cards

Hi, friends. How have you been enjoying the projects the Want2Scrap team has been sharing here on the blog? We are all thrilled that you come to visit and hope that you find inspiration from our work using our favorite bling and accessories!

I have two Mother's day cards for you today. It's just around the corner and it's never too early to make them to honor the special women in our lives. These were super simple to make using one of the Want2Scrap Nestabling Fancy Tags 3 on both cards. For this card, I used it as a border.
W2S-Card-NinaB-April16-details 
The dress from was die cut canvas (did you know Want2Scrap sells them in 7x7 sheets?) using Spellbinders Dress Form dies and Fleur de lis Accents dies. I inked the edges and embellished it with paper roses and pom pom trims.
 W2S-Card-NinaB-April16 
For this card, I adhered the Nestabling to frame the sentiment, using some left over stickers from an Echo Park kit. The papers I used on both cards are Melissa Frances.
 W2S-Card-NinaB-April23 
Here you can see better how the Nestabling enhances this simple card. I added a strip of Want2Scrap Baby Bling White Pearls on the bottom of the sentiment.
 W2S-Card-NinaB-April23-details 
Of course, these Nestabling make a beautiful addition to their coordinating Spellbinders dies. But as you can see, you can use also them even without the die cuts and they give your projects that extra special touch of elegance and beauty. 

Want2Scrap Products used:

Cross Promotional Partner Supplies used:
Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects Nina - you make Want2Scrap bling irresistible! Love your details!! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Nina! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING card. i looooooove this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always Nina, I just love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Why didn't I think of it ? I'm always cutting my bling shapes in pieces. Thanks for the insiration.Now I have to have those nestablings too

    ReplyDelete
  6. great stuff Nina- I *always* cut up my bling too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover