Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Elegant and Cheery Cards

Hello, bling-lovin' friends! I have two cards for you today where I did a little bit of "surgery" to make the bling fit my needs. :) My first card uses the Want2Scrap Beautiful Bling Endless Waves as the flight trails for the stamped bees. These swirls are just perfect for that.
W2S-May
I stamped and colored with Copics The Craft's Meow Celebrating You stamps. I mounted them with foam dots and added a double bow for more dimension to my card.
W2S-May-details
My second one is a bright cheery flower card that uses the Want2Scrap Classy Corners Bling. I removed the side swirls to fit on the corner of my card. What do you think? I will use the swirls on a later project. I just love how the bling add elegance to the card.
W2S-May3-details
I die cut the bottom of the red paper with Spellbinders Classic Edges 2 and Classic Decorative Inserts 4. I stitched some pleated twill ribbon and layered the stamped flowers and leaves on top. I added rhinestones on the decorative border and butterfly using Want2Scrap 72-count Silver Rhinestones.The sentiments (from The Craft's Meow's Timeless Tags set) was heat embossed with white on the bottom right side of the aqua panel.
W2S-May3
Have a great day!

Want2Scrap Products used:
Want2Scrap Beautiful Bling Endless Waves
Cross-Promo Products used:

Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Nina - I love the way you use colour and the divine Want2Scrap bling - always gorgeous! Love the way the bling can be cut and used - gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration Nina! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. as usual Nina, very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover