Thursday, May 10, 2012

Smile

Hey all, AJ here with another card using Want2Scrap's Nestabling!


 For my card today, I decided to use the Nestabling Labels Twenty-Four White Pearls on the card edge instead of on the focal point.  I die cut my card shape from white cardstock, and then another from patterned paper.  After adhering the patterned paper to the card front, I attached the largest of the Nestabling pearls to the card front.

For my flower center, I couldn't find that just right size for the middle, so I cut a pearl from the Nestabling Beaded Square White Pearl! 


have a good one!
AJ




Want2Scrap Products used:
Nestabling Labels Twenty-Four White Pearls
Nestabling Beaded Square White Pearl


ColorBox inks in Keylime, Pinkolicious, & Mermaid
Spellbinders dies, S4-353 Labels Twenty-Four

Patterned paper- Lily Bee
Stamps- Avocado Arts
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover