Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Blinged Out Mother's Day Card For My Daughter-in-law.


Hello everyone!
True here, and today I am sharing a triple duty card with you.
Karen gave me the OK to create a card for my post here and for a  blog hop that is gong on over at my blog
I wanted to share some pretty bling with my hoppers too! 

I also needed to create a Mother's Day card for a very special lady in my life. My daughter-in-law Kristin. She is expecting our very first grandchild in October!
I am a firm believer that from the very second of conception, a baby is a baby, so that makes Kristin a mom even though the little one is still in her tummy. :)

Kristin, like her mother-in-law, LOVES BLING so I really did it up on this one!
The pretty vertical piece to the left of the image is Beautiful Bling-Black Wave Rhinestone/Silver.
I also used some Hot Pink Pearls and a super brilliant Heart Ribbon Slide.
I broke out with my Copic markers for a change on this one. :)
  

Preferred Partner Products Used:
Beacon - Fabri-tac

Other Products Used:
Digital stamp by Mo Manning
Ribbon Club assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Bazzill Pepper Dotted Swiss from Discount Card Stock.
Fancy Pants designer paper from StopAndScrap.

If you would like to see the inside of the card or get more info on other products used, please visit my blog...after you leave me some ♥LOVE♥ here of course! :)
Everyone here at Want2Scrap would like to wish all of the mothers out there a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! :)
Thanks for dropping by!









6 comments:

  1. A mommy to be card! Awesome idea! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgous. Love the colors.

    marg 0006at verizondot net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trudy you can't go wrong with pink and black love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Trudy! SO super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover