Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Princess Layout with Alyssa

Hello, everyone!  I'm back today with a fun layout today that I created to make the most of Charlie's Birdcage, one of my new favorite Want2Scrap™ products!
To give the birdcage is gilded look, I started with Gesso, then painted on a layer of Shimmerz Pearls in This Spudz for You.  A spritz with a similar color of Glimmer Mist finished it off.  I LOVE how it looks a little aged, yet still fits in well with a fresh color palette.

Thanks for coming by and taking a peek!  I hope you all have a wonderfully craft day!

Products used: 


3 comments:

  1. Awesome Alyssa! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous layout, Alyssa! Love how you decorated the birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout and that birdcage is just stunning, a well put together project...just love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover