Saturday, May 12, 2012

Elegant Congratulations

I have an elegant Congratulations card for you today that is perfect for the upcoming Graduation season. It's also appropriate for a job promo, engagement, wedding, and any other event that gives us an occasion to celebrate!

I used the Want2Scrap Fancy Tags two Nestabling and Nestaboard as a focal point to highlight the stamped sentiment, which is from The Craft's Meow's Timeless Tags set.
W2S-Card-NinaB-April9
The patterned paper was created using stamps from The Craft's Meow's Simply Delightful set. I accented the flower pattern with Copic markers. A wide silky black ribbon is all you need to finish the card.
Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

4 comments:

  1. I just love how you made your own paper! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, beautiful color combinations and that BLING just makes it shine, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so GORGEOUS......I'm speechless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover