Sunday, November 11, 2012

Joy Ornament

Nina here for another project highlighting Want2Scrap's Nestabling and Nestaboard products that both coordinate with Spellbinders dies. I have a fancy ornament today that was not at all hard to make, thanks to coordinating Want2Scrap and Spellbinders products.

I started with Want2Scrap's Labels 24 Nestaboard, which I covered with Authentique's Festive papers (die cut with Spellbinders' Labels 24 dies). I then embellished it with Labels 24 Nestabling Pearls on top of that. I layered a smaller Nestaboard with patterned paper and Nestabling on top of that.
W2S-ornament
The "Joy" sentiment is from Chipboard Sentiments- Words of Love. I covered it with wet glue, then sprinkled some Art Glitter on it. I finished the card using ribbon and paper flowers.
W2S-ornament-det
How about you? Do you hand make Christmas ornaments, too? It has become a tradition in our family now and my girls love making them with me. They make great gifts as well. Have a great day!

Want2Scrap Products used:

Cross Promo Products used:
Authentique's Festive Papers

Art Glitter 
Spellbinders Labels 24 dies

Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover