Saturday, November 3, 2012

Christmas Noel

Nina here today on the Want2Scrap blog to highlight the Nestabling and Nestaboard that both coordinate with Spellbinders dies. I used the Nestaboard Fancy Tags Two and Nestabling Fancy Tags Two Silver Rhinestones to frame my sentiment. The angel and sentiment are from The Craft's Meow's Christmas Angel stamp set.
W2S-Noel
I love how detailed these Nestaboards are. I usually place a patterned paper on it (using the coordinating Spellbinders dies), but I decided to keep it without to match the Kraft card base. The papers are Melissa Frances.
W2S-Noel-det
I hope you were inspired to use these fantastic Want2Scrap Nestabling and Nestaboard products on your projects.
Want2Scrap Products used:

Cross Promo Products used:
The Craft's Meow's Christmas Angel stamp set
Spellbinders
Classic Oval, Fancy Tags Two dies

Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover