Friday, November 23, 2012

Bring in the Bling

I hope your Thanksgiving was great!

Do you participate in the madness that is Black Friday? Not me, I like to recuperate from Thanksgiving. I cannot however, resist a great opportunity to add a little bling to my craft room. Check out this amazing sale - Everything is 50% OFF. This Momma wants a blingy new iPhone Case.


How about some inspiration?
Do you have any birthdays this time of year?

We do in our house, and if they look even remotely "Christmasey" - well,
let's just say...
THAT WON'T DO!
In the birthday girl's mind,
it's akin to cheating!

So, how about Black and Yellow?
and BUTTERFLIES?
and B L I N G!


I'm starting with some die cut circles, and some distress ink.
There's a hint of blue, just a little extra color.


I added sentiments.


I added butterflies. I sprayed these with some
sparkly goodness from Color Box, and added some Baby Bling ... B L I N G!
I put on Pennant Nestabling, created to perfectly
match Spellbinders Pennants!



I connected the pennants together with some 
buttons [Buttons Galore & More] and twine,
and some crepe ribbon.


I added some baubles to the bottoms,
because ...
you can never have TOO much B L I N G!
Am I right?


I want this to last, maybe use again, or hold up for display.
So, I'm thankful for NESTABOARD - I backed all
my pennants with matching board.



Enjoy BLACK FRIDAY.
Please, don't forget to stock up on some BLING!

Thanks for making us a part of your day,

Allie.

P R O D U C T S     U S E D

 

Special thanks to additional products from from Spellbinders, ColorBox, and Buttons Galore.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover