Friday, November 2, 2012

Hello Bestie!

There is nothing better than having a best friend to share secrets and laughs.  I'm lucky enough to have my niece, Dawn, as one of my sweet besties.

I loved creating this layout with great products from Want2Scrap: Baby - LeCreme Pearls - 100 Count - 2.5mm, Chipboard Sentiments- Words of Love, and Nestaboard Lacey Ovals.


I love the texture that the chipboard accents add to every project. The baby pearls are a perfect addition to complement a paper border.


Thank you for joining me today on the Want2Scrap blog.  Visit us each and every day for more design team inspiration.

Cross Promotional products:
 
Other products:
My Little Shoebox: "Notebook" paper collection


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover