Friday, January 4, 2013

Thanks a Bunch

Hello, friends! I hope you have recovered from the holiday festivities. Now that the gifts have been unwrapped and hopefully enjoyed by you, it's time to get creative to send thank you cards to the thoughtful people who sent you those wonderful gifts. Here is one of a series of cards I made using some of my Want2Scrap products.

I covered the Vintage Phone by Laurel Lane - Chipboard with some wet glue and covered it with Art Glitter glitter. I accented the doily with Nestabling Heart Circles Pink Pearl.

W2S-Card2

The sentiment is from The Craft's Meow's Stitched Sentiments set. The Red Rose Ribbon 1" was adhered to the center of the bow. The papers are by Melissa Frances.

W2S-Card2-det

I will be sharing two more of these thank you cards on my next post. Have a great day!

Want2Scrap Products used:


Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover