Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Create Memories

Hello Want2Scrap friends!  Happy New Year!  I'm excited thinking about a brand new year full of celebrations, precious moments, and everyday blessings.  We are creating memories.
I really enjoyed creating this layout featuring my sweet niece, Sophie.  I'm sure we will look back on these photos for years to come and remember how she enjoyed Christmas.
I used one of the beautiful Want2Scrap chipboard words, "Create", in my title.  The script of these chipboard words is so beautiful.  I used Staz-On ink to add color.
Want2Scrap manila tags are a great addition to any project.  I stamped these beautiful blossoms by Heartfelt Creations and colored with Copic markers.
It wouldn't be a Want2Scrap layout with some bling.  These lovely Want2Scrap Sleek Pearl Strips added just the perfect sweetness to this layout.
Have a wonderful New Year and enjoy creating those memories.

Want2Scrap Supplies:

Cross Promotional Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Copic Markers
Tsukineko Staz-On Ink
My Minds Eye "The Sweetest Thing" collection
My Tattered Angels Semi Opaque Matte Mist
American Crafts ribbon



2 comments:

  1. Love it, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you stamped on the tags and love the title combination! Great, great, great layout!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover