Friday, January 25, 2013

"Tis So Sweet

Nina here today with another card. I just love the color combo of this one: pink, red and Kraft. I first cut a panel of patterned paper from Authentique's Lovely Collection and adhered it on a pink card stock. I die cut Spellbinders Window #2 die on kraft and popped it up using GlueArts U-Cut-It® 4x4.   

I decorated the window with Want2Scrap's Bling Hearts - Pink and Red Rhinestones on the top and Sleek Strips Pearls-White along the bottom.
W2S-Feb-13-2
The sentiment is from The Craft's Meow's Beautiful Hymns set. The bird is from Happy as a Lark set, also by TCM. A little bit of twine above the sentiment and the card is done.
W2S-Feb-13-2-det
Doesn't this card scream spring? I can't wait! :)


Want2Scrap Products used:




Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I agree, I can't wit until spring. This cold weather s no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY stunning, Nina! GAWSH - those windows are FUN! Love your elegant touches and composition!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover