Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Pink Treat

This month, the Want2Scrap girls are working with some papers and other fun stuff from The Robin's Nest. I used their papers, along with some Nestaboards and Nestabling to create this page.
 One of the papers I received from The Robin's Nest was a black pattern on a white background- perfect for coloring in with markers.  I choose a pink, grey, blue color scheme, and a gray pattern for the background of the page.
  I painted my Nestboards with gesso, one to use as a photo mat, and the other for embellishments.  Then  surrounded some of the Nestaboards with a larger size of Nestabling.  This created a circle within a circle effect.

Thanks for coming by and taking a look!

Want2Scrap™ Products Used:

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous, Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love fussy cutting the Robin's Nest pretty paper, and your placement is so beautiful! I am just crazy for that herringbone too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Alyssa! Love the splash of color in the center. :)

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover