Wednesday, November 29, 2017

God's Blessing on Earth Layout

Hello Want2Scrap friends, it is Linda here on the Blog and I am excited to be sharing another layout with you today - created using one of the 12x12 Overlays - I cannot emphasise enough how easy they make scrapbooking - definitely a great way to find your starting place!


My layout today is inspired by one of the things my beautiful Nana wanted me to remember in life...

'Family is God's blessing on earth - Isla Labone


I have used various Alpha Stickers to create my sentiment around the title of the overlay.  Glitter Washi Tape - Toffee has been added under the stickers and a little more sentiment has been added. 

 Below the first row of photos (of my 'adult children) I have added a strip of torn patterned paper and embellished it using Swirls Finesse - White Pearls - 2 Pack - Self Adhesive

The beautiful butterflies are from Kaisercraft and has been fussy cut/hand cut using scissors, the colours highlighted using Chameleon Art Pens and liquid glitter lightly added.  the wings have been popped up using 3D Foam Squares.


Gimp Loop Braid 1" Ivory lace has been adhered along the base of the photos using strong tape and  250 Count white Pearls have been adhered along the lace.  White paint has also been randomly added to the lace.

Other: 
 Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L: E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable Dispenser, 3D Foam Squares; Beacon Adhesive: Zip Dry Liquid Glue;  Imagine Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, White Paint; Kindy Glitz/ Liquid Glitter; Kaisercraft paper (for butterflies) Chameleon Pens; White Gel Pen; Alpha Stickers; Sentiment Sticker

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to check out the overlays and use them to get your layouts happening!
.
I would love you to visit me on my Blog: Lovely Linda's Craft Central

{{{Hugs}}} and Happy Creating




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover