Friday, December 1, 2017

Want2Scrap - Live by Inspiring Others

Hello Want2Scrap friends, it is Linda here from 'The Land Down Under' -  thank you for stopping by. Today I am sharing another page from my ART Journal, using Want2Scrap products.  Journaling is something that is personal and open to your own interpretation - but I am loving the journey and often work on a page late t night when the house is quiet - it helps me unwind - and that has to be good - doesn't it!? Wink:Wink!


I began by randomly stamping the paper using Seth Apter Window 3 Stamp and Imagine Memento Ink in Espresso truffle - this was the base for  my hand made patterned paper.  Next I have sponged the stamped paper using random inks.  I used the Seth Apter Pathways Etched Die as a stencil, using Imagine Creative Medium and a spatula.  One this had dried I added some colour to the texture using Chameleon Art Pens and outlined using White Gel Pen. Stenciling is such a a great effect and very quick and easy - so many mediums can be used - ink, paint, gesso just to name a few.

I adhered strips of hand made patterned paper I created and have used a couple of times on this page, along with some yellow braid.  Want2Scrap Baby Bling - Black Rhinestones - 100 Count - Self Adhesive has been adhered along the yellow braid.


The sentiment from the  Inspiring Others Stamps Bible Journaling by Joanne Fink has been stamped using Imagine Memento Ink in Rhubarb Stalk.  The Die D-Lites Here Kitty Etched Dies has been cut using black patterned paper and adhered to the right of the sentiment using Beacon Adhesive liquid glue.

The small wings from the Angel Wings - Silhouettes have been glued to the back of the cat, along with a red heart from the Bling Hearts - Pink and Red Rhinestones.

The black Shapeabilities Inspire Birds On A Wire has been glued across the top of the stenciling using  Beacon Adhesive liquid glue and a sticker sentiment added above the Birds.  I have used the White Gel Pen to define some of the stamping and to add some random splotches.



Other: 
Spellbinders:SBS-024 Seth Apter Window 3 Stamps; SBS-142 Inspiring Others Stamps Bible Journaling by Joanne Fink;   S2-242 Die D-Lites Here Kitty Etched Dies; IN-024 Shapeabilities Inspire Birds On A Wire Etched Dies,  S3-234 Seth Apter Pathways Etched Dies;  Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L: E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable Dispenser, 3D Foam Squares; Beacon Adhesive: Zip Dry Liquid Glue;   Imagine Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk; Espresso Truffle, Dendelion, Bamboo Leaves; Creative Meduim; Chameleon Pens; Yellow Braid, Black Patterned Paper;assorted paper scraps; White Gel Pen

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to get your Want2Scrap on!!  I will be sharing more pages as I go along and hope you will be inspired!
.
I would love you to visit me on my Blog: Lovely Linda's Craft Central

{{{Hugs}}} and Happy Creating


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover