Friday, November 17, 2017

Candy here and today I am sharing how to create a Christmas tree Peace Christmas Ornament featuring Want2Scrap's 4" Large Round Ornament Chipboard Shape.  The design paper is from Heartfelt Creations Sparkling Poinsettia Paper Collection and the poinsettia, leaves and holly leaves were also created using Heartfelt Creations' stamps with coordinating dies.



I painted the 4" Large Round Ornament Chipboard Shape with Gesso. Next I inked the top of the ornament with Gold Brilliance Ink,  added Gold Embossing Powder, tapped off the excess and heat set it.  I traced the ornament shape on my design paper and cut it out.  I adhered it to the chipboard shape with Dries Clear Adhesive and then inked the edges with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink.  I adhere the Beautiful Bling Borders by Nina Brackett - Chevron to the center of the ornament, cutting to fit as needed.  Next I adhered the poinsettia, leaves and holly berry leaves as shown.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover