Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Want2Scrap Your First Breath Layout

Hello Want2Scrap friends, thanks so much for stopping by!  It is Linda here sharing a layout created using Want2Scrap© products.   I have used one of the 12x12 Overlays,  I love the sentiment and it is also a favourite with my DD2 - it is perfect for these precious moments.  You can see the other products that I have used as you follow along with the tutorial.


Where do you start on a layout - the 12 x 12 Overlay takes a lot of the 'overthinking' out of it for me.  I started by adding blue card stock behind the sentiment - securing using  Double Sided Premium Tape by Want2Scrap - 1/4" x 150 yardsThin strips of patterned paper have been adhered across the layout between each row of photos. 


One piece of Floral Border 4 Pack - Chipboard Embellishment was adhered to the top corners, then sponged using Imagine Wedding Dress ink, followed by highlights of Teal Zeal - using a sponge dauber.  A large flower from Little Birdie Crafts Paula - Artic Ice  has been glued to the centre of the Floral Border and  two flowers from the Little Birdies Valarie - Artic Ice has been adhered yo each side of the flower.

Swirls Finesse - Le Creme Pearls - 2 Pack Self Adhesive has been trimmed and added to each corner - popping out from under the flowers.


our first breath took mine away - Antique Silver charm has been adhered between the top two photos, using twine that has been wrapped around the layout and secured at the back using glue.  The matching sentiment is the perfect addition. Sentiment Stickers from my Stash have been adhered to the photos.


Other: 
3Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L: E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable Dispenser, 3D Foam Squares; Beacon Adhesive: Zip Dry Liquid Glue;   Imagine Memento Luxe Ink in Wedding Dress, Memento Ink in Teal Zeal Chameleon Pens; Blue Card stock; Little Birdie Crafts: CR694554 Paula - Artic Ice Flowers, CR69653: Valarie - Artic Ice Flowers; Strips of Blue patterned paper; Prima: Word Stickers

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to get your Want2Scrap on!!  I will be sharing more pages as I go along and hope you will be inspired!
.
I would love you to visit me on my Blog: Lovely Linda's Craft Central

{{{Hugs}}} and Happy Creating


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover