Friday, February 9, 2018

Gone' Fishin' 6x6 Overlay

Candy here and today I am sharing layout using the Gone Fishin' - 6 x 6 OverlayThis is part of an album using Want2Scrap's 6 x 6 Overlays in a Want2Scrap 8 x 8 Square Chipboard Album that I am making for my daughter Johnna.  This is a picture when she was very young proudly showing off a fish she had caught on one of our many camping trips.



I covered the page of the 8 x 8 Square Chipboard Album using design paper from Heartfelt Creations Woodsy Wonderland Paper Collection adhering it with Zip Dry Glue.  I then used Copics and Ranger Stickles to add a little color and sparkle to the bobber, water, lure and fish on the Gone Fishin' 6 x 6 Overlay, before adding my picture and adhering it to the page.  In the upper right hand corner I added a Sage Green Pearl, a Gun Metal Pearl and a Coral Pearl.



With a craft sponge I added VivaDecor 3D Stamp Paint in Silver, Green, Walnut Brown and Copper to the sign, canoe and oars chipboard from the Camping Chipboard Embellishment Pack and the tree from the Pine Tree Chipboard Embellishment pack.  I then adhered all the chipboard embellishments as shown to the page using Zip Dry Glue and Pop Dot Adhesive Double Sided Glue Dots, as needed.



For more inspiration and ideas, please visit my blog at Candy's Creations.  Have a great day!



Want2Scrap Products and Products Carried by W2S:
Other Products:
Heartfelt Creations Woodsy Wonderland Paper Collection; Copics R08, Y08, YR68, BG02, G20; Ranger Stickles X-Mas Red, Orange Peel and Waterfall; VivaDecor 3D Stamp Paint - Silver, Green, Walnut Brown and Copper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover