Monday, January 15, 2018

Want2Scrap Paper Lace and Pearls Card

Hello Want2Scrap friends, it is Linda here sharing an elegant card created using  products.   I have used some of my favouriteWant2Scrap© white pearls and one of the beautiful laces that are in the Want2Scrap© shop - they are worth checking out!


I have used some patterned paper from my stash to create this card - I am not 100 percent sure who it is made by, but I do know that gorgeous floral on it were just begging to be coloured and made into a card. I have cut/embossed the main image on the paper using the Spellbinders and coloured it using Chameleon Art Pens This has then popped up onto a Hemstitch Oval, cut/embossed using cream card stock.


The Gimp Loop Braid has been sponged using Rhubarb Stalk ink and adhered across the die cut patterned paper.  The lace takes the ink well - this is a wonderful way of personalising your trims to match your projects.


250 Count Pearls White have been adhered onto the centre of each loop pattern on the lace and around the patterned edge of the Die Cut image.


Other: 
Spellbinders: S5-332 Nestabilities Hemstitch Ovals Etched Dies Chantilly Paper Lace Collection by Becca Feeken ;  Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L: E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable Dispenser, 3D Foam Squares; Beacon Adhesive: Zip Dry Liquid Glue; Chameleon Penslace; patterned paper; Imagine Ink in Rhubarb Stalk

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to get your Want2Scrap on!!  Make sure you  visit Want2Scrap© to see all the amazing products you will need to create your own projects.
.
I would love you to visit me on my Blog: Lovely Linda's Craft Central

{{{Hugs}}} and Happy Creating



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover