Monday, January 22, 2018

Want2Scrap - Now is the Time

Hello Want2Scrap friends, it is Linda here again from 'The Land Down Under' -  thank you for stopping by! I am sharing another page from my ART Journal, using Want2Scrap products.  Journaling is something that is really growing on me -I love the way it is open to your own interpretation.



I began by creating what I thought was going to be an ATC (Artists Trading Card) stamping a clock front using Bronze Embossing Powder onto a music sheet.  A metal cog embellishment has been glued to the centre of the clock face and a small black rhinestone has been added to the centre. I added some colour to the image using Chameleon Art PensThis has been adhered to various layers to give texture and dimension - I have limited myself to what is lying on my desk. 


The sentiment has been created using word stickers and a key word embossed in red to stand out. I have used the White Gel Pen to define some of the words to add more definition. Cogs from the Die D-Lites Gears Etched Dies using Beacon Adhesive liquid glue and sponged them using Imagine Inks. Nestabling Hearts Circles - Black Rhinestones has been added around the top cog.

Jute - Chenille Braid, 7/8 inch Natural has been trimmed to size and glued below the former 'ATC' and large pearls from the 250 Count Pearls White have been adhered along the braid.  To finish off I have sponged one of the hinges from the Card Size Antique Keys w/hardware - Chipboard using Imagine inks.



Other: 
SpellbindersDie D-Lites Gears Etched Dies; Embossing Folder - retired; Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L: E-Z Dots Permanent Refillable Dispenser, 3D Foam Squares; Beacon Adhesive: Zip Dry Liquid Glue;   Imagine Memento Ink in Espresso Truffle, Rhubarb Stalk, Embossing Powder in Bronze and clear; Chameleon Pens White Gel Pen; Sentiment Stickers; Clock stamp; metal cog embellishment; 

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to get your Want2Scrap on!!  I will be sharing more pages as I go along and hope you will be inspired!
.
I would love you to visit me on my Blog: Lovely Linda's Craft Central

{{{Hugs}}} and Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover