Friday, May 5, 2017

Chipboard Flaire

Hello Everyone, Terre here with a creative design using Want2Scrap© and W2S Dress Form.
I wanted to share this project with you so that you could see how fun and creative you could be when using these chipboard embellishments you find in the Want2Scrap© store.

Here is a picture of the dress form being in it's raw form
 
 
and here is a close up after I have die cut feathers out of Graphic 45
 Artisan Style 8 x 8 pad of pattern paper.
 
 
I added Sleek Strips 6" Rhinestone Black Bling and flowers with a touch of tulle. I painted the raw chipboard dress form using white acrylic paint, then lightly sanded it to give it a distressed look.
 
I hope you have been inspired to create one of your own dress forms or to use any of the other variety of raw chipboard embellishments we have here at Want2Scrap©.
 
Happy Crafting,
 
Terre
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover