Monday, May 8, 2017

Chipboard Flaire Two


Hello Again, Terre here with another Chipboad Dress Form from Want2Scrap©.
Last week, I showed you a dress form using die cut feathers out of pattern paper to creative an elegant evening dress. Today let's think of Prom! This elegant black and white chipboard dress form with a hint of red to make it pop is just what your Prom pictures need when creating that scrapbook page.

Here is a picture of the raw dress form
 
 
I painted the Dress Form by Laurel Lane with white paint and sanded it to make it look distressed. I traced the upper part of the dress form on black cardstock and then manually cut it out. I added silk black ribbon to create an elegant waist and then embellished it with Red Mulberry Flowers. To finish the dress form off, I added 72 Count Black Rhinestones.
 


 
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog post today as I shared yet another way to create with raw chipboard, I hope you have been inspired to create your own dress form.
 
Happy Crafting,
 
 


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover