Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Softball Overlay from Want2Scrap

Susie here with a fun layout that started with one of the many laser cut Softball themed items available from Want2Scrap!

My husband plays in a softball league with his buddies from work.  Our sons were able to play on the team after high school and I captured these pictures at an evening game. The 12x12 overlay made this layout fast and easy!
I started by removing the white backing paper and replacing it with a green and white patterned paper. I trimmed the outer edge of the overlay a little and centered it on the page. I did need to replace the white paper behind the softball, then I added some photos and embellished with stickers, flair and a Dymo label maker.


I scattered 4 smaller photos underneath the laser cut title.  Don't feel like you need to fill each of the openings with a photo.  You can use them to group pictures and related embellishments.
Remember to check with Want2Scrap for any sports related scrapbooking elements - we have you covered from Archery to Wrestling!  You can find this overlay, along with many other softball themes items, HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Want2Scrap Supplies for Softball Layout:

Other Supplies:
  • Paper House Productions Teamwork Chipoxy Stickers
  • Basic Grey Hey Boy Flair
  • American Crafts Picnic Flair
  • Dymo Label maker
  • Arrow die

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover