Sunday, August 19, 2012

Japanese Flare with Want2Scrap

Here we are again with yet another beautiful, creative album that you can only find right here at Want2Scrap! Have you seen all the different styles to choose from, well if you all have been following all the albums that I have been creating then you know how amazing the albums really are, just like this one right here.... the Gates of Love!

For the front of the album, I mixed Sakura Hobby Craft 3D Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixer Shimmer Tanzanite powder and painted it on the front, then I used my heat gun to make it bubble. Once it was cooled I sanded the front with sand paper then sponged on some acryclic white and peony mixed to soften the color. But I'm not finished yet....it still didn't have the exact look i was shooting for so I took my trusty Clearsnap Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk and did a little distressing...there that's what I'm talking about...DONE! Just add some Want2Scrap 72 Count Black Pearls and there you have it!
So by now you are saying wow what pretty paper this is well yes it is the new collection called Bird Song from Graphic 45 who just happens to be one of the Want2Scrap's Preferred Product Partners. Doesn't that look amazing with the Swirls Finesse Black Rhinestones from Want2Scrap?

Let's take a look throught the rest of the album pages, I hope you find some inspiration to create your own album.

Just look how beautifully the paper and the Want2Scrap bling coordinate.
You can hand trim pictures from your paper collections and ad bling to give them just the right amount of flare.

Well, I hope you have enjoyed this beautiful Japanese Flare chipboard album, remember it is the Gates of Love album and you can find it right here at Want2Scrap. Until next time... Crafty Smiles...

 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover