Sunday, August 5, 2012

I Believe in You

Hello, friends! I'm such a girly, girl. I love flowers, fancy shoes, and lots of pink. Add one sweet little girl, and this layout really makes me smile. 

I loved creating with some of my favorite Want2Scrap products, including Chipboard Sentiments, Yellow Bling Flower, Hot Pink Rose Ribbon, and Cloud Diecuts.

I love the texture that the chipboard and flowers add to the layout. The Hot Pink Rose Ribbon was a perfect match for this sweet paper collection by Nikki Sivils. Adding dimensional adhesive to a few key elements in the layout really adds interest.

What Want2Scrap products are you using?  We'd love for you to share your creations on our Facebook page.

Want2Scrap products:

Cross-Promotional Products:

Create something beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. How could you not want to smile at all that cuteness...fabulous layout and what a darling subject with those cherub cheeks. I BELIEVE this is super darling!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover