Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thinking of You


Hi!  AJ here to share a clean embossed card using Want2Scrap's Baby Bling pearls.



 For my card today, I embossed the flowers with clear embossing powder, and added a baby bling pearl in white to the center of each one.  I adhered my die cut flower, stamped my sentiment, and attached 3 more of the smallest Pearls from the 72 Count pack in black.  I love how the black pearls just add that finishing touch to the card!


Want2Scrap Products Used:
Baby Bling Pearls in White
 72 Count Black Pearls

S5-103 Bauble Blossoms One; Spellbinders Paper Arts
Top Boss Embossing ink, & ColorBox Wicked Black ink, ClearSnap
Stamps- Gina K Designs
E-Z Runner Tape; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

enjoy!!
AJ
http://thewillowgarden.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover