Friday, July 1, 2011

Scrap-Mart.com and Want2Scrap™ Blog Hop Day 6 and our July Guest Designer!

Hello and thank you for joining us for our very first Nestabling™ week! Designers from both Scrap-Mart.com and Want2Scrap™ have teamed up to bring you a week long mini blog hop full of beautiful projects featuring Nestabling™ by Want2Scrap™. If you are just joining us, hop on over to the Scrap-Mart Blog and start there. Before we get started with the projects, we’d like to send a special thanks to Want2Scrap™ for their generous donation of Nestabling™ for our designers to work with.

Please Check out the Fantastic project by Karen posted on the Scrap-Mart Blog today.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the blog hop!!

Being it is the 1st of July we can introduce our amazingly talented guest designer for July! Meet Viola Mahr. She is so talented and creates with such detail that I just want to soak it all it...

This is what Viola told us about herself...

My name is Vio and I just turned 19.
I live with my parents and family in Singapore, a beautiful island in South-East Asia where we have "year-round" summer (it's always hot here). From my mother, I inherited a love for handmade things, and starting at a young age I learned painting, sewing, and many other crafts. Even now as I venture further into music education and my higher studies, I do my best to create time for my favorite hobby - cardmaking. Besides creating handmade cards, I also do graphic designing. Visit me at my Sunshine blog; I'd love to have you there!

Here is a sneak peak of one of Viola's designs...


Don't you just love how she created a butterfly with the Want2Scrap™ Chipboard Shapes. Brilliant!

Check back later in the month when we will be posting more designs by this talented and lovely lady!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Viola! We are so glad to have you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks positively WONDERFUL from here! So glad you are keeping a balance with crafting in your life! Can't wait to see what you do NEXT with the WONDERFUL products from Want2Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover