Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Holiday Ornament Want2Scrap Style

Hello Everyone and Merry Christmas, Terre Fry here with a quick and easy way to create your own holiday ornament using your child's photo or even a beloved pets photo.

First I punched a hole in the Nestaboard© Labels One, then I used a Spellbinders Labels One die template to die cut a piece of patterned paper and the photo of my little girl, Leahandra. This was her first Christmas and I created this ornament for her so when she is older and on her own she will always have a piece of my heart because I created this special ornament for her. To embellish this handmade ornament, I placed Baby Bling Silver Rhinestones around the die cut pattern paper. If you would like to create your very own handmade ornament, visit Want2Scrap© to see all the amazing products you will need to create your own ornament.

I hope you have enjoyed my handmade treasure and I look forward to seeing what you all create.

Crafty Smiles,

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover