Friday, October 27, 2017

Upcycled Jars using Want2Scrap Nestabling

Hello Want2Scrap friends, it is Linda here back on the Blog to share a quick and easy projects usingWant2Scrap products.  I am a keen recycler and am always looking around the house to see what can be recycled/upcycled - this time I have found the answer in the fridge - let's just say that Jam Jars will never be the same - they come in so many wonderful shapes and sizes and are just begging to be given a 'second chance!'


 Follow along with the tutorial and you can see just how easy it is to reuse your jars and make them the envy of your friends!



Once the jars have been washed and are thoroughly dry I adhered the beautiful badges I was given by a friend.  One of them fitted on the lid perfectly but the second one needed more, so I headed to my Want2Scrap supplies!


I adhered a row of  Petite Ivory Crochet Trim around the sides of the jar, making sure it was securely taped using Double Sided Premium Tape by Want2Scrap - 1/4" x 150 yards, which holds it in place beautifully.  Two rows of Nestabling Heart Circles Black Rhinestones were added  to the lid, the inner row takes care of the gap that was left by the badge being a little too small.


A row of tape/ribbon was adhered around the second jar using Double Sided Premium Tape by Want2Scrap - 1/4" x 150 yards and a row of  Nestabling Heart Circles Black Rhinestones added around the badge.  Finishing off with twine wrapped around the top of the jars and heldnin place by Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L Strong Tape.- and a button added - embellishing is where you can make it your own - so many possibilities.  These jars are now in The Studio and I am sure others will be joining them before too long.  They also make great gifts can can be filled with Bath Salts, Small Soaps, Chocolates to name a few.

Other: Beacon Adhesive: Zip Dry Liquid Glue; Badges; lace, buttons, twine; recycled glass jars: Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L: Strong Tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to add some of the beautiful Want2Scrap pearls to your projects
.
I would love you to visit me on my Blog: Lovely Linda's Craft Central
{{{Hugs}}} and Happy Creating


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover