Saturday, October 28, 2017

Embellished Autumn Tag

Hello Want2scrap friends, Lovita here! Today I have a simple Autumn tag design for you.

Items used are; Want2Scrap Chipboard Embellishment Style E, fall leaves, 2x6 piece of canvas, burlap net wired ribbon, white applique, 1/4" rhinestone, and Want2Scrap Couture Swirls by Nina Brackett-White Pearls.



I cut a hole in the middle of the 2" end of the canvas and frayed the edges. I attached a 6" long piece of net ribbon onto the left side and a white applique down the middle and accented it with a rhinestone. I randomly grouped a variety of leaves of different colors and sizes and glued thrm down. I blinged up a Want2Scrap Style E Embellishment using Want2Scrap Couture Swirls by Nina Brackett-White Pearls and secured it to the bottom of the tag. I finished by looping narrow ivory and tan trim through the hole at the top.



There you have it! A quick and simple Autumn tag. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover