Saturday, October 28, 2017

Belle Vie

Happy Sunday everyone!

I took a walk down memory lane with these cards that remind me of my time in Paris, France with my daughter this summer.  We saw flowers in full bloom outside every window and the aroma from the bakeries was intoxicating. I can't wait to go back!


Belle Vie (beautiful life)  card was created using Julie Nutting paper line "Belle Vie"
Die-cut from My Treasured Kutz (MTK-CK-4065 Flourishing Foliage-leaves)
Die-cut from Die-namics (Mini Royal Roses)
Want 2 Scrap 6106 Frilly Flourish Swirl-White Pearls
Embossing Folders by Sizzix and rose ribbon
Metallic Lustre (Champagne Ice) is rubbed over the raised areas from the embossing folder and the tips of the roses.
Zip Dry
 "hello" is a trifold card created using the same paper from Julie Nutting.
Die-cuts from Spellbinders
Want 2 Scrap 3059 Funky Swirls Rhinestones-Silver
Chestnut Roan Cat eye Ink pad
Zip Dry
Eiffel Tower card is a bit more complicated.  I used all the above supplies.  The Eiffel tower paper is a cut into a circle with a portion of it tucked under the journal card on the inside of the card.  This allows the Eiffel tower to be tucked under the roses on the front of the card.

I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful fall colors, the crisp air and finding time to create!

Much love from Colorado!
Michelle Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover