Monday, December 24, 2012

Snowman


Merry Christmas- AJ here to share a fun little Snowman card using Want2Scrap's Bling.

I'm sure most of you are moved on from Holiday cards to either winter or thank you's (which is next on my list! ;)  so I thought I would share a fun little snowman today.  I LOVE snowmen!  And instead of sparkles, I added bling to his scarf using the Baby Bling in Silver and adding a bit more using the Frilly Flourish Swirl in Silver.  Who doesn't love a sparkly scarf during the winter months?  ;)

Want2Scrap Products used:
Baby Bling in Silver
Frilly Flourish Swirl in Silver

Other:
Spellbinders dies
Gina K Designs Stamps- Snow One Like You
Copic Markers
ColorBox black ink
Basic Grey patterned paper

enjoy!!

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover