Thursday, October 18, 2012

Peace Ornaments

Hello, it's Nina here again with this week's Want2Scrap project. Today I have a very fancy card that took me longer than usual to make, but it was so much fun! :)

I stamped (Penny Black's Hanging Treasures set) and die cut the ornaments (Spellbinders' Heirloom Ornaments 2012). I fancied them up by adding the Beautiful Bling Borders-Fancy That! It looked top heavy, so I balanced the layout by adding a row of Sleek Strips Silver Rhinestones- Self Adhesive on the bottom.
PB-W2S-b
Here's a closeup of the card. The sentiment is from Chipboard Sentiments- Words of Love.
I covered it with wet glue, then sprinkled some Art Glitter on it. I "hung" the ornaments using twine and decorated them with paper flowers.
PB-W2S-det

Thank you for joining me today on the Want2Scrap blog!
Want2Scrap Products used:
Beautiful Bling Borders-Fancy That! 

Cross Promo Products used:
Art Glitter 
Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments dies
Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover