Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

Hello, crafty friends! It's Nina here I'm delighted to have you come visit on this most special of holidays for paper craft lovers like you and me.I have a card for you today that is also featured on the Crafter's Home blog to celebrate WCM day! It has all the pretty Want2Scrap lovelies that make your project literally shine. :)

I used the Nestaboard Labels Twenty Four to frame my focal point and adorned it with Nestabling Labels Twenty Four White Pearl. I die cut some beautiful Graphics 45 Little Darlings paper with Spellbinders Labels 24.The coordinating border was die cut using Spellbinders Classic Petal Edgeabilities.
W2S-WCMD
The butterfly is from The Craft's Meow's Beautiful Spring set and I colored it with Copics. The sentiment is from Sew Happy, also by TCM. I love adding pearls to the butterfly bodies and the Baby Bling Pearls White - 100 Count - 2.5mm is just the perfect size for that.
W2S-WCMD-2
Here you can see the Nestaboard and Nestabling up close.I love the depth they add to my projects.
W2S-WCMD-1
What are your plans today to celebrate? I hope it's productive and fun! Thank you for joining us today at Want2Scrap!

Want2Scrap Products used:
Nestabling Labels Twenty Four White Pearl
Nestaboard Labels Twenty Four
Baby Bling Pearls White - 100 Count - 2.5mm

Cross Promo Products used:
The Craft's Meow's Beautiful Spring and Sew Happy
Graphics 45 Little Darlings
Spellbinders Labels 24, Classic Petal Edgeabilities
GlueArts
Beacon Adhesives
Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover