Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Halloween

Boo!  AJ here, sharing another Halloween card!  Halloween is hands down my FAVE for card making- not sure what it is, but I can't get enough of it! 


For my card today, I created a round card using my Spellbinders dies and Echo Park paper.  I stamped the spider web in purple and added a small sized bling from the Lavender 72 count pack.  I also added two of the smallest bling from the Orange 72 count pack.

Halloween is almost here, you won't be subjected to too many more cards in this color scheme!! :) well, maybe one more!

Want2Scrap Products used:
Orange 72 count pack
Lavender 72 count pack

&
Spellbinders dies
Avocado Arts Stamps
ClearSnap Ink
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L





enjoy!
AJ 
http://thewillowgarden.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover