Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Smiles

Hi, it's Nina here with another Want2Scrap card. I paired my favorite bling with Niki Sivils papers  (Exit Here collection) and Spellbinders dies (my brand new licensed design called Homespun).

I love the bright colors of this collection that make me feel more summery, even though fall is just around the corner. The mason jar is from Spellbinders' Homespun set. I embossed and stenciled the designs on it with some Clearsnap inks. The sentiment is from The Craft's Meow's Stitched Sentiments set. It's framed with the gorgeous Want2Scrap's Nestabling Fancy Tags Two White Pearl.
W2S-Niki-sivils2
The card is embellished by a paper doily, seam binding and Want2Scrap's Red Rose Ribbon 1" that you can see up close here.
W2S-Niki-sivils2-det
I hope you have a wonderful day. I have another Niki Sivils card for you next week!

Want2Scrap Products used:


Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover