Friday, September 14, 2012

Best Girlfriends

Hello, Want2Scrap friends! Today, I am sharing a layout about one of my favorite subjects...girlfriends. Girlfriends are there when you want to celebrate, want to cry, or just need someone to listen. This is a photo of my friend, Elaina, and I celebrating her birthday. You can even see the cupcake icing on her face :)
 
 
A girlfriend layout wouldn't be complete without some fabulous Want2Scrap bling.  I just love the Beautiful Bling Borders by Nina Brackett - Beautiful Blooms.  It adds an elegant, girly touch to any project.  I even added some bling to those cute shoes.
 
 
Are you wondering about this adorable paper collection?  It's Nikki Sivils "Audrey" collection.  Who says big girls can't have fun with this collection?
 
 
Another one of my Want2Scrap favorites...these amazing chipboard sentiments.  The cursive font is just beautiful and I've painted them with Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Jewel Effects Powder. Mixed together, these products create a lovely, glistening paint the covers chipboard perfectly.
 
Thanks for visiting the blog today.  Check out all of the fabulous Want2Scrap products HERE.
 
Want2Scrap products:
 
Cross-Promotional products:
 
Other products:
Jenni Bowlin button
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover