Friday, August 24, 2012

Ooh La La



Hi- AJ here sharing a card today using Want2Scrap and Sakura Hobby Craft Lacquer.


For my card, I was inspired by the new fabulous Paris Girl patterned paper from Carta Bella.  I used the one of the Want2Scrap Decorative Dress Forms and covered it with the 3D Lacquer and Jewel Effect Shimmer Mixer in Shimmer Pink Sapphire.  I added the Finesse Swirls in black coming from behind my tag and on my tag.  I finished it off with a stamped label from a coordinating JustRite Stamps set and a few Baby Bling in Pink.

Products used:

Want2Scrap Nestaboard Decorative Dress Forms
Want2Scrap Finesse Swirls in Black
Want2Scrap Baby Bling in Pink

Sakura Hobby Craft Lacquer
Terri Sproul Jewel Effect Shimmer Mixer in Shimmer Pink Sapphire
Ooh La La- Just Rite Stamps by Samantha Walker
Paris Girl 6 X 6 Patterned Paper-Carta Bella 
Spellbinders Dies,  S5-096 Jar Labels, Page Maps
Dodz, E-Z Runner; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

enjoy!!
AJ

1 comment:

  1. Cute card AJ, love the dress form with the Sakura on it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover