Saturday, August 11, 2012

Birthday Greetings Card (Nina)

It's my turn on the blog again and I have a card for you this time. I used some new products that I've had for a while, but just didn't have time to use till now. I used Want2Scrap Fancy Waves Border Bling and Baby Bling Silver Rhinestones with Cosmo Cricket papers and American Crafts Rosette embellishment.
W2S-card
The sentiment is stamped using The Craft's Meow's Stitched Sentiments set and Clearsnap Vivid Brick ink. Here's a close up of this quick and easy card.
W2S-card-det
I hope you are enjoying the last weeks of summer!

Want2Scrap Products used:


Come visit me on my blog, Crafting in Croatia.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I am feeling a "scraplift" coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the floral background. Really sets off the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the floral background. Really sets off the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card Nina!! love that bling! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover